The pages contained in this section are to show what Pembury was like in the past. It is hoped over the coming months or even years that we can expand this section with as much information as we can find.
With thanks to Tony Nicholls and an acknowledgement of thanks to Jason Musgrave and Tony Burgess for the loan of their maps.
- Historical Pembury New Site
- Pictures of Pembury in the Past
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1560-1660
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1660-1720
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1720-1790
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1790-1820
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1820-1950
- Old Maps of Pembury – Road
- Pembury War Memorial
- History of Pembury (British Museum)
- Bayhall Manor – Culpepper, Amherst families