This section about old maps was originally prepared in 2003 to supplement an article for the Pembury Village News. It has been moved, unedited, from the main Pembury web site to this history location.
The pages contained in this section are to show what Pembury was like in the past. It is hoped over the coming months or even years that we can expand this section with as much information as we can find.
With thanks to Tony Nicholls and an acknowledgement of thanks to Jason Musgrave and Tony Burgess for the loan of their maps.
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1560-1660
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1660-1720
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1720-1790
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1790-1820
- Old Maps of Pembury – 1820-1950
- Old Maps of Pembury – Road
The ‘Localities’ section of this web site now contains maps showing very detailed parts of the village.